Benefits of winter orchid drink
Sahlab drink is frequent with the advent of winter, where people always resort to delicious hot winter drinks, of which Sahlab is one of the most important and most famous. Contrary to what people think of as a dairy product because it is similar in taste and color, in fact it is a plant grown in many places around the world.
Nutritional value of Sahlab drink
- Orchid contains some gum and gel materials
- It also contains a lot of minerals such as calcium
- It also contains protein, dietary fiber, some types of volatile oils and starch
- It also contains sugar and a lot of calories.
Sahlab drink benefits
- Orchid contains many nutrients necessary for bone and joint health, the most important of which is calcium.
- Helps reduce high blood pressure.
- It modifies the psychological state and mood of the person, and relieves him of stress and anxiety.
- It helps in gaining weight for those who want to gain weight or who suffer from thinness.
- Treats cases of diarrhea, stomach ulcers, stops stomach bleeding, treats colon problems, treats dysentery, which helps maintain the health of the digestive system.
- It helps in solving uterine problems, especially uterine bleeding, as it stops bleeding in record time.
- It contains a high percentage of sucrose, which provides the body with the energy needed for it.
- Helps give the body a feeling of warmth in the winter.
Sahlab drink side effects
There are no medical warnings about eating orchid, but it should be eaten in moderate proportions and not overeating, to avoid adverse results. And of course, eating it in abundance may cause a noticeable increase in weight, because it contains starch and sugars.
How to make sahlab drink
- 2 cups of liquid milk
- Three teaspoons of sugar
- 6 teaspoons orchid
- 2 teaspoons of coconut
- 2 teaspoons of raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground nuts
- A quantity of cinnamon as desired.
How to prepare:
- Put the milk in a small saucepan, and put it on a medium heat
- Add the sugar, stirring well, until it dissolves in the milk
- Gradually add orchid, until the mixture becomes thick, then let it boil for 2 minutes
- Put the orchid in serving cups, and top it with nuts, coconut, raisins and cinnamon.
Drink to increase activity
Energy drinks and boosters have become one of the most popular drinks today. They are drinks that are marketed to boost energy levels. Some even claim in energy drink ads that they increase alertness and attention and also help in weight loss. Most energy drinks available in the market are loaded with high amounts of caffeine, sugar and other additives that do more harm than good. Because it contains a large amount of caffeine and sugar can lead to nervousness, irritability, weight gain, and high blood pressure. Therefore, do not try to increase the number of energy drinks available in the market, but try to try natural energy drinks because they are healthy. Here is a great recipe for making a natural energy drink at home on your own, which contains healthy ingredients.
Almonds: One of the best and favorite types of nutrients because it is delicious and rich in omega-3 acids and antioxidants that protect the body from various diseases.
Dates: Dates are a good source of vitamins and minerals and impressive levels of iron that make dates an ideal ingredient for people suffering from anemia.
Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds are herbs that give a delicious aromatic smell. They are described as herbal fragrances. In addition, they help relieve a number of different diseases, as well as help in treating anemia and indigestion.
Cardamom: Cardamom is an aromatic spice that occupies a special place in Indian cuisine. When consuming cardamom, it helps improve digestion and eliminate toxins. It is also a powerful antioxidant that resists the effect of free radicals and thus protects the body from serious diseases.
Invigorating drink recipe
the ingredients :
- 3 pass.
- 6 los
- 2 Hill.
- 2 tablespoons of fennel seeds.
- 1 milk or water.
Work to soak almonds, cardamom, fennel seeds and dates in a cup of water overnight together.
In the morning, the water is filtered and the ingredients are obtained.
Now mix all the ingredients together with 1 cup of milk or water as per your choice.
After mixing them together, the energy drink is ready to be consumed and the best time to drink this drink is in the morning to maintain the health and vitality of the body throughout the day.
Why did we choose this recipe for you?
There are many healthy ingredients in this recipe, the most important of which is dates, which have a high nutritional value for the body:
Dates act as a laxative:
It is known that dates work as a good laxative and relieve constipation, so it is recommended for people who suffer from constipation to eat dates to achieve the desired effect, and dates should be soaked in water throughout the night. And when you drink the soaked dates in the morning, it gives perfect results. This is because dates contain a high amount of soluble fiber, which is a necessary component for improving bowel movement and allowing food to pass into the intestine, thus relieving the symptoms of constipation.
Get healthy and strong bones:
Dates contain a large amount of minerals that work to strengthen the bones and avoid the risk of osteoporosis, because dates are rich in selenium, manganese, copper and magnesium, all of which are minerals necessary for the health and strengthening of bones, especially in the elderly.
Intestinal disorders treatment:
Eating dates helps prevent bacterial growth in the body and treat digestive problems. And as we mentioned, dates contain a high percentage of soluble fiber, as well as many amino acids that can stimulate the digestion process and build a healthy body.
Dates contain a high percentage of minerals, which provide the body with many benefits, especially iron, which makes it a complementary meal for people who suffer from anemia. Thus, dates provide the body with energy and strength and reduce feelings of fatigue and lethargy.